By using this blog, you agree to the following terms and limitations:
- This is a blog. So as to be timely, I write posts quickly and with only minimal editing. The site does not necessarily represent the same level of quality and refinement as typical work product.
- These are solely my opinions. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author, and not Bassi, Edlin, Huie & Blum LLP, its other partners, its clients, its vendors, or anyone else.
- My views change. My posts are a snapshot in time. My opinions may, and hopefully will, change as I learn.
- Nothing stated in this blog is intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
- I am not a consultant. The ideas, tips, and other information are not intended to substitute for your own judgment and choices. While I might think the ideas in this blog are good ones, you implement them at your own risk.
- This blog is not meant to be advertising or solicitation of clients.
- None of the communications in this blog are intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Comments or emails to the author may not be read. You should not communicate any confidential information through this blog, whether in comments, by email, or any other means.
- As an individual blogger, I have limited control over user comments. I will endeavor to remove any inappropriate material, but I cannot be responsible for things said by others.